For our office in Frankfurt a.M. we are currently looking for a:
Head of Engineering (f/m).
A strong focus on the customer as well as the reliability of video player technology are day to day challenges for the IT team requiring the highest quality in development, QA and operation. As Head of Engineering (m/f) you will be responsible for the software development and its alignment with the company’s goals, provide the right impulses for the IT organization and contribute significantly to our economic success.
- Establish the company’s technical vision and lead all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Act as a good steward of clipkit resources and ensures control of IT budgets.
- Provide guidance, mentoring and a path for growth within the engineering team which is located in Frankfurt, Porto and Berlin.
- Be both an engineer and a communicator. As a strategic thinker who is responsible for understanding the relationship between the company’s technology and the outside world.
- Document clearly technical opportunities, constraints, recommendations, and action items, and effectively communicate this content.
- Collaborate cross-functionally. Build positive relationships throughout the organization. Work with both technical and non-technical members of the organization to help define ongoing and future business and systems requirements and help determine technology-related priorities.
- Stay informed of the latest technology trends, standards and best practices.
- On an ongoing basis evaluate the technical needs of the company, research and propose solutions, and in collaboration with other key technical professionals design new solutions as necessary.
- A degree in Computer Science or a closely related technical field would be great.
- You have led software development projects and technical teams very successfully.
- You have a deep understanding and profound experience in the field of Business Intelligence, data analysis or in a related sector.
- You have a deep knowledge of agile development methods (Scrum) and leading sprints in cross-functional project teams (Frontend & Backend).
- Your leadership skills with the ability to train other developers are very good.
- Your problem solving skills and the ability to deliver pragmatic solutions are excellent.
- You are a highly self-motivation person with a hands-on mentality.
- Your German skills are good, your English is excellent.
- You are willing to travel.
What We Offer
We offer you a fun job environment with a lot of creative freedom and personal responsibility in a friendly team. We want all of our employees to feel comfortable. Regular staff meetings are just as important as free drinks, fresh fruits and playstation wars. We live an open and good working atmosphere, we work in a good working environment and pay fair compensation. Still not convinced? Just come around!
If you are interested in joining our clipkit team, we would be more than happy to receive your complete application, along with salary expectations and earliest starting date. Please send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call +49 30 695 660 122 (Mirjam Liebner). For more information, visit www.clipkit.com.
Jetzt per E-Mail bewerben
Zurück zur Übersicht